Sunday, April 24, 2022

Romans 16:11-14

Greet Herodion, my fellow Jew. Greet those in the household of Narcissus who are in the Lord. Greet Tryphena and Tryphosa, those women who work hard in the Lord. Greet my dear friend Persis, another woman who has worked very hard in the Lord. Greet Rufus, chosen in the Lord, and his mother, who has been a mother to me, too. Greet Asyncritus, Phlegon, Hermes, Patrobas, Hermas and the other brothers and sisters with them.
 
Greet Herodion, my fellow Jew
Romans 16:7  Greet Andronicus and Junia, my fellow Jews who have been in prison with me. They are outstanding among the apostles, and they were in Christ before I was.
Romans 16:11  Greet Herodion, my fellow Jew. Greet those in the household of Narcissus who are in the Lord.
Romans 16:21  Timothy, my co-worker, sends his greetings to you, as do Lucius, Jason and Sosipater, my fellow Jews.

Greet Rufus 
Mark 15:21  A certain man from Cyrene, Simon, the father of Alexander and Rufus, was passing by on his way in from the country, and they forced him to carry the cross.
Matthew 27:32  As they were going out, they met a man from Cyrene, named Simon, and they forced him to carry the cross.
Acts 11:20-21  Some of them however, men from Cyprus and Cyrene, went to Antioch and began to speak to Greeks also, telling them the good news about Jesus. The Lord's hand was with them and a great number of people believed and turned to the Lord.

chosen in the Lord 
2 John 1-3  The elder, To the lady chosen by God and to her children, whom I love in the truth--and not I only, but also all who know the truth--because of the truth, which lives in us and will be with us forever: Grace, mercy and peace from God the Father and from Jesus Christ, the Father's Son, will be with us in truth and love.
1 Peter 5:13  She who is in Babylon, chosen together with you, sends you her greetings, and so does my son Mark.
 
Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®,  Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment