Friday, April 1, 2022

Romans 15:7-9 Part 4 of 4

Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God. For I tell you that Christ has become a servant of the Jews on behalf of God's truth, so that the promises made to the patriarchs might be confirmed and, moreover, that the Gentiles might glorify God for his mercy. As it is written: "Therefore I will praise you among the Gentiles; I will sing the praises of your name."

As it is written: "Therefore I will praise you among the Gentiles; I will sing the praises of your name."
2 Samuel 22:50  "Therefore, I will praise you, LORD, among the nations; I will sing the praises of your name."
Psalm 7:17  I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness; I will sing the praises of the name of the LORD Most High. 
Psalm 9:11  Sing the praises of the LORD, enthroned in Zion; proclaim among the nations what he has done.
Psalm 18:49  Therefore I will praise you, LORD, among the nations; I will sing the praises of your name.
Psalm 30:4  Sing the praises of the LORD, you his faithful people; praise his holy name.
Psalm 47:6  Sing praises to God, sing praises; sing praises to our King, sing praises.
Psalm 66:2  Sing the glory of his name; make his praise glorious.
Psalm 68:4  Sing to God, sing in praise of his name, extol him who rides on the clouds; rejoice before him--his name is the LORD. 
Psalm 96:2  Sing to the LORD, praise his name; proclaim his salvation day after day.
Psalm 100:4  Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.
Psalm 135:3  Praise the LORD, for the LORD is good; sing praise to his name, for that is pleasant.
Hebrews 2:12  He says, "I will declare your name to my brothers and sisters; in the assembly I will sing your praises."

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment