Sunday, September 24, 2017

Psalm 63:6-8

On my bed I remember you; I think of you through the watches of the night. Because you are my help, I sing in the shadow of your wings. I cling to you; your right hand upholds me. 

I think of you through the watches of the night 
Deuteronomy 6:6-7  These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.
Psalm 16:7  I will praise the LORD who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me.
Psalm 119:148  My eyes stay open through the watches of the night, that I may meditate on your promises.
Matthew 14:25  Shortly before dawn Jesus went out to them, walking on the lake.

Because you are my help 
Psalm 27:9  Do not hide your face from me, do not turn your servant away in anger; you have been my helper. Do not reject me or forsake me, God my Savior.
Psalm 118:7  The LORD is with me; he is my helper. I look in triumph on my enemies.

I sing in the shadow of your wings 
Ruth 2:12  "May the LORD repay you for what you have done. May you be richly rewarded by the LORD, the God of Israel, under whose wings you have come to take refuge."

I cling to you 
Numbers 32:11-12  " 'Because they have not followed me wholeheartedly, not one of those who were twenty years old or more when they came up out of Egypt will see the land I promised on oath to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob--not one except Caleb son of Jephunneh the Kenizzite and Joshua son of Nun, for they followed the LORD wholeheartedly.' "
Hosea 6:3  "Let us acknowledge the LORD; let us press on to acknowledge him. As surely as the sun rises, he will appear; he will come to us like the winter rains, like the spring rains that water the earth."

your right hand upholds me 
Psalm 41:12  Because of my integrity you uphold me and set me in your presence forever.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment