Saturday, September 23, 2017

Psalm 63:3-5

Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you. I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift up my hands. I will be fully satisfied as with the richest of foods; with singing lips my mouth will praise you.

Because your love is better than life 
Psalm 36:7  How priceless is your unfailing love, O God! People take refuge in the shadow of your wings.
Psalm 69:16  Answer me, LORD, out of the goodness of your love; in your great mercy turn to me.
Psalm 106:45  ... for their sake he remembered his covenant and out of his great love he relented.
Psalm 109:21  But you, Sovereign LORD, help me for your name's sake; out of the goodness of your love deliver me.

I will praise you as long as I live 
Psalm 104:33  I will sing to the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.
Psalm 146:2  I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.
Isaiah 38:20  The LORD will save me, and we will sing with stringed instruments all the days of our lives in the temple of the LORD.

and in your name I will lift up my hands 
Psalm 28:2  Hear my cry for mercy as I call to you for help, as I lift up my hands toward your Most Holy Place.
1 Timothy 2:8  Therefore I want the men everywhere to pray, lifting up holy hands without anger or disputing.

I will be satisfied as with the richest of foods 
Psalm 36:8  They feast on the abundance of your house; you give them drink from your river of delights.
Matthew 5:6  "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled."

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment