Friday, January 2, 2015

GLORY 1 Thessalonians 2:11-12

For you know that we dealt with each of you as a father deals with his own children, encouraging, comforting and urging you to live lives worthy of God, who calls you into his kingdom and glory.

For you know that we dealt with each of you as a father deals with his own children 
1 Thessalonians 2:7  Instead we were like young children among you.
1 Corinthians 4:14  I am writing this not to shame you but to warn you as my dear children.
Galatians 4:19-20  My dear children, for whom I am again in the pains of childbirth until Christ is formed in you, how I wish I could be with you now and change my tone, because I am perplexed about you!
1 Timothy 1:2  To Timothy, my true son in the faith: Grace, mercy and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord.
Philemon 9b-10  It is as none other that Paul--an old man and now also a prisoner of Christ Jesus--that I appeal to you for my son Onesimus, who became my son while I was in chains.
1 John 2:1  My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father--Jesus Christ the Righteous One.

encouraging, comforting and urging you to live lives worthy of God 
Ephesians 4:1  As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received.
Romans 8:28  And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment