Monday, October 20, 2014

GLORY Luke 9:26

"Whoever is ashamed of me and my words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of them when he comes in his glory and in the glory of the Father and of the holy angels." 

the Son of Man will be ashamed of them 
Matthew 10:33  "But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven."
Luke 12:9  "But whoever disowns me before others will be disowned before the angels of God."
2 Timothy 2:11-13  Here is a trustworthy saying: If we die with him, we will also live with him; if we endure, we will also reign with him. If we disown him he will also disown us; if we are faithless, he remains faithful, for he cannot disown himself.

when he comes in his glory and in the glory of the Father and of the holy angels. 
Matthew 16:27  "For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what they have done."

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment