Sunday, October 5, 2014

GLORY Ezekiel 39:11-13

" 'On that day I will give Gog a burial place in Israel, in the valley of those who travel east of the Sea. It will block the way of travelers, because Gog and all his hordes will be buried there. So it will be called the Valley of Hamon Gog. (Hordes of Gog) For seven months the Israelites will be burying them in order to cleanse the land. All the people of the land will bury them, and the day I display my glory will be a memorable day for them, declares the Sovereign LORD.' "

because Gog and all his hordes will be buried there 
Isaiah 34:3  Their slain will be thrown out, their dead bodies will stink; the mountains will be soaked with their blood.

So it will be called the Valley of Hamon Gog 
Ezekiel 38:1-3  The word of the LORD came to me: "Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshek and Tubal; prophesy against him and say: 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am against you, Gog, chief prince of Meshek and Tubal.' "

For seven months the Israelites will be burying them in order to cleanse the land 
Deuteronomy 21:22-23  If someone guilty of a capital offense is put to death and their body is exposed on a pole, you must not leave the body hanging on the pole overnight. Be sure to bury it that same day, because anyone who is hung on a pole is under God's curse. You must not desecrate the land the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance.

and the day I display my glory 
Ezekiel 28:20-22  The word of the LORD came to me: "Son of man, set your face against Sidon; prophesy against her and say: 'I am against you, Sidon, and among you I will display my glory. You will know that I am the LORD, when I inflict punishment on you and within you am proved to be holy.' "

(parentheses are mine)

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment