Friday, October 3, 2014

GLORY Ezekiel 1:28

Like the appearance of a rainbow in the clouds on a rainy day, so was the radiance around him. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. When I saw it, I fell facedown, and I heard the voice of one speaking. 

Like the appearance of a rainbow in the clouds on a rainy day 
Genesis 9:12-13  And God said, "This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth."
Revelation 10:1  Then I saw another mighty angel coming down from heaven. He was robed in a cloud, with a rainbow above his head; his face was like the sun, and his legs were like fiery pillars.

so was the radiance around him 
Revelation 4:1-3  After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, "Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this." At once I was in the Spirit, and there before me was a throne in heaven with someone sitting on it. And the one who sat there had the appearance of jasper and ruby. A rainbow that shone like an emerald encircled the throne.

This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD 
Exodus 16:10  While Aaron was speaking to the whole Israelite community, they looked toward the desert, and there was the glory of the LORD appearing in a cloud.
Luke 2:9  An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified.
John 11:40  Then Jesus said, "Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?"

When I saw it, I fell facedown 
Genesis 17:3-4  Abram fell facedown, and God said to him, "As for me, this is my covenant with you: You will be the father of many nations."
Numbers 14:5  Then Moses and Aaron fell facedown in front of the whole Israelite assembly gathered there.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment