Tuesday, October 7, 2014

GLORY Ezekiel 44:4

Then the man brought me by way of the north gate to the front of the temple. I looked and saw the glory of the LORD filling the temple of the LORD, and I fell facedown.

Then the man brought me by way of the north gate 
Ezekiel 40:35-36  Then he brought me to the north gate and measured it. It had the same measurements as the others, as did its alcoves, its projecting walls and its portico, and it had openings all around. It was fifty cubits* long and twenty-five cubits* wide.

I looked and I saw the glory of the LORD filling the temple of the LORD 
Isaiah 6:4  At the sound of their voices the door posts and thresholds shook and the temple was filled with smoke.
Ezekiel 10:4  Then the glory of the LORD rose from above the cherubim and moved to the threshold of the temple. The cloud filled the temple, and the court was full of the radiance of the glory of the LORD.
Revelation 15:8  And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God and from his power, and no one could enter the temple until the seven plagues of the seven angels were completed.

and I fell facedown 
Daniel 8:17  As he came near the place where I was standing, I was terrified and fell prostrate. "Son of Man," he said to me, "understand that the vision concerns the time of the end."

* one long or royal cubit = a cubit and a handbreadth = about 21 inches or 53 cm
The length of the measuring rod was six long cubits.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment