Friday, September 27, 2013

TRUTH Romans 9:1

I speak the truth in Christ--I am not lying, my conscience confirms it through the Holy Spirit--...

I am not lying 
Psalm 15:2  The one whose walk is blameless, who does what is righteous, who speaks the truth from their heart; ...
2 Corinthians 11:10  As surely as the truth of Christ is in me, nobody in the regions of Achaia will stop this boasting of mine.
Galatians 1:20  I assure you before God that what I am writing you is no lie.
1 Timothy 2:7  And for this purpose I was appointed a herald and an apostle--I am telling the truth, I am not lying--and a true and faithful teacher of the Gentiles.

my conscience confirms it through the Holy Spirit 
Romans 1:9-10  God, whom I serve in my spirit in preaching the gospel of his Son, is my witness how constantly I remember you in my prayers at all times; and I pray that now at last by God's will the way may be opened for me to come to you.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment