Thursday, August 22, 2013

TRUTH John 1:14 Part 2 of 2

The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.  

We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father 
Exodus 33:18  Then Moses said, "Now show me your glory."
Exodus 40:34  Then the cloud covered the tent of meeting, and the glory of the LORD filled the tabernacle.
2 Peter 16-18  For we did not follow cleverly devised stories when we told you about the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ in power, but we were eye witnesses of his majesty. He received honor and glory from God the Father when the voice came to him from the Majestic Glory, saying, "This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased." We ourselves heard this voice that came from heaven when we were with him on the sacred mountain.
John 2:11  What Jesus did here in Cana of Galilee was the first of the signs through which he revealed his glory; and his disciples believed in him.

full of grace 
Romans 3:24  ... and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.
Jonah 4:2  He prayed to the LORD, "Isn't this what I said, LORD, when I was still at home? This is what I tried to forestall by fleeing to Tarshish. I knew that you are a gracious and compassionate God, slow to anger and abounding in love, a God who relents from sending calamity."
Romans 1:7  To all in Rome who are loved by God and called to be his holy people: Grace and peace to you from God our Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

and truth 
John 14:6  Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment