Thursday, August 8, 2013

TRUTH Jeremiah 9:3

"They make ready their tongue like a bow, to shoot lies; it is not by truth that they triumph in the land. They go from one sin to another; they do not acknowledge me," declares the LORD.

They make ready their tongue like a bow, to shoot lies 
Jeremiah 9:8  "Their tongue is a deadly arrow; it speaks deceitfully. With their mouths they all speak cordially to their neighbors, but in their hearts they set traps for them."
Exodus 20:16  "You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor."
Psalm 64:3  They sharpen their tongues like swords and aim cruel words like deadly arrows.
Isaiah 44:19-20  No one stops to think, no one has the knowledge or understanding to say, "Half of it I used for fuel; I even baked bread over its coals, I roasted meat and I ate. Shall I make a detestable thing from what is left? Shall I bow down to a block of wood?" Such a person feeds on ashes; a deluded heart misleads him; he cannot save himself, or say, "Is not this thing in my right hand a lie?"
Jeremiah 18:18  They say, "Come, let's make plans against Jeremiah; for the teaching of the law by the priest will not cease, nor will counsel from the wise, nor the word from the prophets. So come, let's attack him with our tongues and pay no attention to anything he says."
Micah 6:12  "Your rich people are violent; your inhabitants are liars and their tongues speak deceitfully."

"They go from one sin to another; they do not acknowledge me," declares the LORD 
Isaiah 11:2-3  Hear me, you heavens! Listen, earth! For the LORD has spoken: "I reared children and brought them up, but they have rebelled against me. The ox knows its master, the donkey its owner's manger, but Israel does not know, my people do not understand."

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment