Tuesday, September 4, 2012

JOY Proverbs 27:11

Be wise, my son, and bring joy to my heart; then I can answer anyone who treats me with contempt.

Be wise, my son, and bring joy to my heart 
Proverbs 10:1  The proverbs of Solomon: A wise son brings joy to his father, but a foolish son brings grief to his mother.
Proverbs 23:15-16  My son, if your heart is wise, then my heart will be glad indeed; my inmost being will rejoice when your lips speak what is right.

then I can answer anyone who treats me with contempt 
Genesis 24:60  And they blessed Rebekah and said to her, "Our sister, may you increase to thousands upon thousands; may your offspring possess the cities of your enemies."
Genesis 22:17-18  "I will surely bless you and make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as the sand on the seashore. Your descendants will take possession of the cities of their enemies, and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because you have obeyed me."
Psalm 127:3-5  Children are a heritage from the LORD, offspring a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are children born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their opponents in court.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment