Saturday, September 29, 2012

JOY Isaiah 44:23 Part 2 of 3

Sing for joy, you heavens, for the LORD has done this; shout aloud, you earth beneath. Burst into song you mountains, you forests and all your trees, for the LORD has redeemed Jacob, he displays his glory in Israel.

he displays his glory in Israel 
Exodus 16:7  "... and in the morning you will see the glory of the LORD, because he has heard your grumbling against him. Who are we that you should grumble against us?"
Leviticus 10:3  Moses then said to Aaron, "This is what the LORD spoke of when he said: 'Among those who approach me I will be proved holy; in the sight of all the people I will be honored.' " Aaron remained silent.
Isaiah 4:2  In that day the Branch of the LORD will be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the land will be the pride and glory of the survivors in Israel.
Isaiah 43:6-7  "I will say to the north, 'Give them up!' and to the south, 'Do not hold them back.' Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth--everyone who is called by my name, whom I created for my glory, whom I formed and made."
Isaiah 46:13  I am bringing my righteousness near, it is not far away; and my salvation will not be delayed. I will grant salvation to Zion, my splendor to Israel.
Isaiah 49:3  He said to me, "You are my servant, Israel, in whom I will display my splendor."

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment