Wednesday, February 16, 2011

LOVE Genesis 29:18

Jacob was in love with Rachel and said, "I'll work for you seven years in return for your younger daughter Rachel."

Jacob was in love with Rachel
Genesis 24:67 Isaac brought her into the tent of his mother Sarah, and he married Rebekah. So she became his wife, and he loved her; and Isaac was comforted after his mother's death.

I'll work for you seven years in return for your younger daughter Rachel
Genesis 29:20 So Jacob served seven years to get Rachel, but they seemed like only a few days to him because of his love for her.
Genesis 29:27 "Finish this daughter's bridal week; then we will give you the younger one also, in return for another seven years of work."
Genesis 29:30 Jacob lay with Rachel also, and he loved Rachel more than Leah. And he worked for Laban another seven years.
Genesis 30:26 "Give me my wives and children, for whom I have served you, and I will be on my way. You know how much work I have done for you."
Hosea 12:12 Jacob fled to the country of Aram; Israel served to get a wife, and to pay for her he tended sheep.

NOTES:
Read 1 Corinthians 2

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment