Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Romans 8:31-32 Part 1 of 2

What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all--how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?

What, then, shall we say in response to these things? 
Romans 4:1  What then shall we say that Abraham, our forefather according to the flesh, discovered in this matter?
Romans 6:1  What shall we say then? Shall we go on sinning so that grace may increase?
Romans 7:7  What shall we say, then? Is the law sinful? Certainly not! Nevertheless I would not have known what sin was had it not been for the law. For I would not have known what coveting really was if the law had not said, "You shall not covet." (Exodus 20:7; Deuteronomy 5:21)
Romans 9:14  What then shall we say? Is God unjust? Not at all! 
Romans 9:30  What then shall we say? that the Gentiles, who did not pursue righteousness, have obtained it, a righteousness that is by faith; ...

If God is for us 
Exodus 3:12  And God said, "I will be with you. And this will be the sign to you that it is I who have sent you: When you have brought the people out of Egypt, you will worship God on this mountain."
Isaiah 41:10  "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Haggai 1:13  Then Haggai, the LORD's messenger, gave this message of the LORD to the people: "I am with you," declares the LORD.

who can be against us? 
Psalm 56:9  Then my enemies will turn back when I call for help. By this I will know that God is for me.
Psalm 118:6  The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?
Isaiah 8:10  Devise your strategy, but it will be thwarted; propose your plan, but it will not stand, for God is with us.
Jeremiah 20:11  But the LORD is with me like a mighty warrior; so my persecutors will stumble and not prevail. They will fail and be thoroughly disgraced; their dishonor will never be forgotten.
Hebrews 13:6  So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?" (Psalm 118:6-7)

(parentheses are mine)

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment