Tuesday, November 12, 2019

1 Timothy 1:1-2 Part 1 of 2

Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the command of God our Savior and of Christ Jesus our hope, To Timothy my true son in the faith: Grace and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord. 

Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the command of God 
2 Corinthians 1:1-2  Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, and Timothy our brother, To the church of God in Corinth, together with all his holy people throughout Achaia: Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Titus 1:1-3  Paul, a servant of God and an apostle of Jesus Christ to further the faith of God's elect and their knowledge of the truth that leads to godliness--in the hope of eternal life, which God, who does not lie, promised before the beginning of time, and which now at his appointed season he has brought to light through the preaching entrusted to me by the command of God our Savior, ...

our Savior 
Luke 1:46-47  And Mary said: "My soul glorifies the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior, ..."
Psalm 18:46  The LORD lives! Praise be to my Rock! Exalted be God my Savior!
Habakkuk 3:18  ... yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will be joyful in God my Savior.
1 Timothy 2:3-4  This is good and pleases God our Savior, who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth.
1 Timothy 4:10  That is why we labor and strive, because we have put our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all people, and especially of those who believe.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment