Friday, August 2, 2019

1 Peter 1:4-5

... and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade. This inheritance is kept in heaven for you, who through faith are shielded by God's power until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time. 

and into an inheritance 
Acts 20:32  "Now I commit you to God and to the word of his grace, which can build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified."
Romans 8:17  Now if we are children, then we are heirs--heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.

that can never perish, spoil or fade 
1 Peter 5:4  And when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that will never fade away.

This inheritance is kept in heaven for you 
Colossians 1:5  ... the faith and love that spring from the hope stored up for you in heaven and about which you have already heard in the true message of the gospel ...
2 Timothy 4:8  Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day--and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.

who through faith are shielded by God's power 
1 Samuel 2:9  "He will guard the feet of his faithful servants, but the wicked will be silenced in the place of darkness."
John 10:27-30  "My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one."

until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time 
Romans 8:23  Not only so, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption to sonship, the redemption of our bodies.
Romans 13:11  And do this, understanding the present time: The hour has already come for you to wake up from your slumber, because our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed.
Hebrews 9:28  ... so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment