Friday, July 24, 2015

TRUST Numbers 20:12

But the LORD said to Moses and Aaron, "Because you did not trust in me enough to honor me as holy in the sight of the Israelites, you will not bring this community into the land I give them."

Because you did not trust in me enough to honor me as holy in the sight of the Israelites 
Numbers 27:12-14  Then the LORD said to Moses, "Go up this mountain in the Abarim Range and see the land I have given the Israelites. After you have seen it, you too will be gathered to your people, as your brother Aaron was, for when the community rebelled at the waters in the Desert of Zin, both of you disobeyed my command to honor me as holy before their eyes." (These were the waters of Meribah Kadesh, in the Desert of Zin.)
Deuteronomy 32:51-52  "This is because both of you broke faith with me in the presence of the Israelites at the waters of Meribah Kadesh in the Desert of Zin and because you did not uphold my holiness among the Israelites. Therefore, you will see the land only from a distance; you will not enter the land I am giving to the people of Israel."
Isaiah 5:16  But the LORD Almighty will be exalted by his justice, and the holy God will be proved holy by his righteous acts.
Isaiah 8:13  "The LORD Almighty is the one you are to regard as holy, he is the one you are to fear, he is the one you are to dread."

you will not bring this community into the land I give them 
Numbers 20:24  "Aaron will be gathered to his people. He will not enter the land I give the Israelites, because both of you rebelled against my command at the waters of Meribah."
Deuteronomy 1:37  Because of you the LORD became angry with me also and said, "You shall not enter it either."
Deuteronomy 3:26-27  But because of you the LORD was angry with me and would not listen to me. "That is enough," the LORD said. "Do not speak to me anymore about this matter. Go up to the top of Pisgah and look west and north and south and east. Look at the land with your own eyes, since you are not going to cross this Jordan."

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment