Sunday, October 27, 2013

TRUTH 1 TImothy 2:5-7 Part 2 of 2

For there is one God and one mediator between God and Mankind, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all people. This has now been witnessed to at the proper time. And for this purpose I was appointed a herald and an apostle--I am telling the truth, I am not lying--and a true and faithful teacher of the Gentiles.


who gave himself as a ransom for all people 
Matthew 20:28  "... just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."

This has now been witnessed to  
1 Corinthians 1:5-6  For in him you have been enriched in every way--with all kinds of speech and with all knowledge--God thus confirming our testimony about Christ among you.

at the proper time 
1 Timothy 6:15  ... which God will bring about in his own time--God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords,...
Titus 1:3  ... and which now at his appointed season he has brought to light through the preaching entrusted to me by the command of God our Savior, ...

I am telling the truth, I am not lying 
Romans 9:1  I speak the truth in Christ--I am not lying, my conscience confirms it through the Holy Spirit--...

and a true and faithful teacher 
2 Timothy 1:11  And of this gospel I was appointed a herald and an apostle and a teacher.

of the Gentiles 
Acts 9:15  But the Lord said to Ananias, "Go! This man is my chosen instrument to proclaim my name to the Gentiles and their kings and to the people of Israel."

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment