Friday, October 7, 2011

LOVE John 17:25-26

"Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me. I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them."

Righteous Father, though the world does not know you
John 15:21 "They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the one who sent me."
John 16:3 "They will do such things because they have not known the Father or me."

they know that you have sent me
John 17:3 "Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent."
John 17:8 "For I gave them the words you gave me and they acepted them. They knew with certainty that I came from you, and they believed that you sent me."
John 17:18 "As you sent me into the world, I have sent them into the world.
John 17:21-23 ". . . that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one--I in them and you in me--so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me."
John 3:17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
John 16:27 "No, the Father himself loves you because you have loved me and have believed that I came from God."

I have made you known to them
John 17:6 "I have revealed you to those you gave me out of the world. They were yours; you gave them to me and they have obeyed your word."

and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them
John 15:9 "As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love."

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment