Tuesday, October 25, 2011

LOVE 1 Corinthians 4:21

What do you prefer? Shall I come to you with a rod of discipline, or shall I come in love and with a gentle spirit?

2 Corinthians 1:23 I call God as my witness--and I stake my life on it--that it was in order to spare you that I did not return to Corinth.
2 Corinthians 2:1 So I made up my mind that I would not make another painful visit to you.
2 Corinthians 13:2-3 I already gave you a warning when I was with you the second time. I now repeat it while absent: On my return I will not spare those who sinned earlier or any of the others, since you are demanding proof that Christ is speaking through me. He is not weak in dealing with you, but is powerful among you.
2 Corinthians 13:10-11 This is why I write these things when I am absent, that when I come I may not have to be harsh in my use of authority--the authority the Lord gave me for building you up, not for tearing you down. Finally, brothers and sisters, rejoice! Strive for full restoration, encourage one another, be of one mind, live in peace. And the God of love and peace will be with you.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment