Wednesday, October 5, 2011

LOVE John 15:12-13

"My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends."

Love each other as I have loved you
John 15:17 "This is my command: Love each other."
John 13:34 "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another."

Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends
Genesis 44:33 "Now then, please let your servant remain here as my lord's slave in place of the boy, and let the boy return with his brothers."
John 10:11 "I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep."
Romans 5:7-8 Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous person, through for a good person someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment