Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Revelation 1:3

Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near.

and take to heart what is written in it
Luke 11:28 He replied, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it."
Revelation 22:7 "Behold, I am coming soon! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy in this book."

because the time is near
Romans 13:11 And do this, understanding the present time. The hour has come for you to wake up from your slumber, because our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed.
James 5:8-9 You, too, be patient and stand firm, because the Lord's coming is near. Don't grumble against each other, brothers, or you will be judged. The Judge is standing at the door!
Revelation 3:11 "I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown."
Revelation 22:10 Then he told me, "Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, because the time is near."
Revelation 22:12 "Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done."

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment