Thursday, August 20, 2009

Deuteronomy 4:29

But if from there you seek the LORD your God, you will find him if you look for him with all your heart and with all your soul.

if from there you seek
2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 33:12 In his distress he sought the favor of the LORD his God and humbled himself greatly before the God of his fathers.
Isaiah 45:22 "Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God and there is no other."
Isaiah 55:6 Seek the LORD while he may be found; call on him while he is near.
Daniel 9:13 Just as it is written in the Law of Moses, all this disaster has come upon us, yet we have not sought the favor of the LORD our God by turning from our sins and giving attention to your truth.
Amos 5:4 This is what the LORD says to the house of Israel: "Seek me and live; ..."

with all your heart
1 Kings 8:48-49 "And if they turn back to you with all their heart and soul in the land of their enemies who took them captive, and pray to you toward the land you gave their fathers, toward the city you have chosen and the temple I have built for your name, then from heaven, your dwelling place, hear their prayer and their plea, and uphold their cause."
Jeremiah 29:13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

with all your soul
Deuteronomy 6:5 Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.
Deuteronomy 10:12 And now, O Israel, what does the LORD your God ask of you but to fear the LORD your God, to walk in all his ways, to love him, to serve the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul, ...
Deuteronomy 30:1-3 When all these blessings and curses I have set before you come upon you and you take them to heart wherever the LORD your God disperses you among the nations, and when you and your children return to the LORD your God and obey him with all your heart and with all your soul according to everything I command you today, then the LORD your God will restore your fortunes and have compassion on you and gather you again from all the nations where he scattered you.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment