Thursday, November 8, 2018

Revelation 1:17-18 Part 1 of 2

 "And behold, I am coming quickly. 
Blessed is he who heeds the words of the prophecy of this book."     
Revelation 22:7  NASB

When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: "Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades." 

When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead 
Ezekiel 1:28  Like the appearance of a rainbow in the clouds on a rainy day, so was the radiance around him. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. When I saw it, I fell face down, and I heard the voice of one speaking.
Daniel 8:17  As he came near the place where I was standing, I was terrified and fell prostrate. "Son of man," he said to me, "understand that the vision concerns the time of the end."

Then he placed his right hand on me 
Daniel 8:18  While he was speaking to me, I was in a deep sleep, with my face to the ground. Then he touched me and raised me to my feet.

and said, "Do not be afraid." 
Matthew 14:27  But Jesus immediately said to them: "Take courage! It is I. don't be afraid."
John 14:27  "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."

I am the First and the Last 
Isaiah 41:4  "Who has done this and carried it through, calling forth the generations from the beginning? I, the LORD--with the first of them and with the last--I am he."
Isaiah 44:6  "This is what the LORD says--Israel's King and Redeemer, the LORD Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God."
Isaiah 48:12  "Listen to me, Jacob, Israel, whom I have called: I am he; I am the first and I am the last."
Revelation 2:8  "To the angel of the church in Smyrna write: These are the words of him who is the First and the Last, who died and came to life again."
Revelation 22:13  "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End."

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment