Monday, February 23, 2015

PRAY 1 Samuel 12:33

"As for me, far be it from me that I should sin against the LORD by failing to pray for you. And I will teach you the way that is good and right."

As for me, far be it from me that I should sin against the LORD by failing to pray for you
Numbers 11:2  When the people cried out to Moses, he prayed to the LORD and the fire died down.
1 Samuel 1:20  So in the course of time Hannah became pregnant and gave birth to a son. She named him Samuel (heard by God), saying, "Because I asked the LORD for him." 
1 Samuel 7:8  They said to Samuel, "Do not stop crying out to the LORD our God for us, that he may rescue us from the hand of the Philistines."
Romans 1:9-10  God, whom I serve in my spirit in preaching the gospel of his Son, is my witness how constantly I remember you in my prayers at all times; and I pray that now at last by God's will the way may be opened for me to come to you.

And I will teach you the way that is good and right 
1 Kings 8:35-36  "When the heavens are shut up and there is no rain because your people have sinned against you, and when they pray toward this place and give praise to your name and turn from their sin because you have afflicted them, then hear from heaven and forgive the sin of your servants, your people Israel. Teach them the right way to live, and send rain on the land you gave your people for an inheritance."
Psalm 25:4  Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths.
Psalm 34:11  Come, my children, listen to me; I will teach you the fear of the LORD.
Psalm 86:11  Teach me your way, LORD, that I may rely on your faithfulness; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name.
Psalm 94:12-13  Blessed is the one you discipline, LORD, the one you teach from your law; you grant them relief from days of trouble, till a pit is dug for the wicked.
Proverbs 4:11  I instruct you in the way of wisdom and lead you along straight paths.

(parentheses are mine)

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment