Wednesday, February 11, 2015

GLORY Revelation 5:12-13 Part 2 of 2

In a loud voice they were saying: "Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and praise!" Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, saying: "To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be praise and honor and glory and power, for ever and ever!"

be praise and honor and glory and power, for ever and ever 
1 Chronicles 29:11  "Yours, LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours. Yours, LORD, is the kingdom; you are exalted as head over all."
Malachi 1:6  "As a son honors his father, and a slave his master: If I am a father, where is the honor due me? If I am a master, where is the respect due me?" says the LORD Almighty.
Malachi 2:2  "If you do not listen, and if you do not resolve to honor my name," says the LORD Almighty, "I will send a curse on you, and I will curse your blessings. Yes, I have already cursed them, because you have not resolved to honor me."
Romans 11:33-36  Oh the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out! "Who has known the mind of the Lord? Or who has been his counselor?" (Isaiah 40:13) "Who has ever given to God, that God should repay them?" (Job 41:11) For from him and through him and for him are all things. To him be glory forever! Amen.

(parentheses are mine)

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment