Wednesday, February 25, 2015

PRAY 1 Kings 8:30 Part 2 of 2

"Hear the supplication of your servant and of your people Israel when they pray toward this place. Hear from heaven, your dwelling place, and when you hear, forgive."

Hear from heaven, your dwelling place 
1 Kings 8:39  "... then hear from heaven, your dwelling place. Forgive and act; deal with everyone according to all they do, since you know their hearts (for you alone know every human heart), ...
Psalm 34:6  This poor man called, and the LORD heard him; he saved him out of all his troubles.

and when you hear, forgive 
Exodus 34:7  "... maintaining love to thousands, and forgiving wickedness, rebellion and sin. Yet he does not leave the guilty unpunished; he punishes the children and their children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation."
Exodus 34:9  "Lord," he said, "if I have found favor in your eyes, then let the Lord go with us. Although this is a stiff-necked people, forgive our wickedness and our sin, and take us as your inheritance."
Leviticus 26:40-42  " 'But if they will confess their sins and the sins of their ancestors--their unfaithfulness and their hostility toward me, which made me hostile toward them so that I sent them into the land of their enemies--then when their uncircumcised hearts are humbled and they pay for their sin, I will remember my covenant with Jacob and my covenant with Isaac and my covenant with Abraham, and I will remember the land.' "
Psalm 85:2  You forgave the iniquity of your people and covered all their sins. 

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment