Sunday, July 10, 2011

LOVE Proverbs 8:20-21

"I walk in the way of righteousness, along the paths of justice, bestowing a rich inheritance on those who love me and making their treasuries full." (wisdom speaking)

I walk in the way of righteousness
Psalm 5:8 Lead me, LORD, in your righteousness because of my enemies--make your way straight before me.
Psalm 1:6 For the LORD watches over the way of the righteous, but the way of the wicked leads to destruction.
Proverbs 2:17 Her ways are pleasant ways and all her paths are peace. (wisdom)

along the paths of justice
Proverbs 8:15 "By me kings reign and rulers issue decrees that are just; . . ." (wisdom speaking)

bestowing a rich inheritance on those who love me
Proverbs 8:18 "With me are riches and honor, enduring wealth and prosperity." (wisdom speaking)
Zechariah 8:12 "The seed will grow well, the vine will yield its fruit, the ground will produce its crops, and the heavens will drop their dew. I will give all these things as an inheritance to the remnant of this people." (God speaking)

and making their treasuries full
Proverbs 15:6 The house of the righteous contains great treasure, but the income of the wicked brings ruin.
Proverbs 24:3-4 By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established; through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures.
Proverbs 3:9-10 Honor the LORD with your wealth, with the firstfruits of all your crops; then your barns will be filled to overflowing, and your vats will brim over with new wine.

(Parentheses are mine)

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment