Tuesday, September 21, 2010

RESURRECTION John 11:23-27

Jesus said to her, "Your brother will rise again." Martha answered, "I know he will rise again in the resurrection at the last day." Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?" "Yes, Lord," she told him, "I believe that you are the Christ, the Son of God, who was to come into the world."

I know he will rise again in the resurrection
Daniel 12:2 "Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt."
John 5:28-29 "Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice and come out--those who have done good will rise to live, and those who have done evil will rise to be condemned."

at the last day
John 6:39-40 "And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all he has given me, but raise them up at the last day. For my Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day."

Jesus said to her, "I am"
John 6:35 Then Jesus declared, "I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty."

the resurrection and the life
John 1:4 In him was life, and that life was the light of men.

He who believes in me will live ... and whoever lives and believes in me will never die
John 3:15 "... that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life."
Matthew 25:46 "Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life."

I believe that you are the Christ
Luke 2:11 "Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord."

NOTES:
He is life - John 14:6; Acts 3:15; Hebrews 7:16
He who believes will live - 1 Corinthians 15:54-57

Read Revelation 10

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment