Saturday, March 2, 2019

Revelation 12:5-6

 "And behold, I am coming quickly. 
Blessed is he who heeds the words of the prophecy of this book."     
Revelation 22:7  NASB

She gave birth to a son, a male child, who "will rule all the nations with an iron scepter." And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

She gave birth to a son, a male child, who "will rule all the nations with an iron scepter." 
Psalm 2:7-9  I will proclaim the LORD's decree: He said to me, "You are my son; today I have become your father. Ask me and I will make the nations your inheritance, the ends of the earth your possession. You will break them with a rod of iron; you will dash them to pieces like pottery."
Revelation 2:26-27  "To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations--that one 'will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery' (Psalm 2:9) just as I have received authority from my Father."
Revelation 19:15  Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. "He will rule them with an iron scepter." (Psalm 2:9) He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty.

And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne 
Acts 1:9  After he had said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight. 
Matthew 19:28  Jesus said to them, "Truly I tell you, at the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel."
Matthew 25:31  "When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne."
Hebrews 12:2  ... fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Revelation 3:21  "To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne."

The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days 
Revelation 11:2  "But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample the holy city for 42 months." (1,260 days)
Revelation 13:5  The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months. (1,260 days)

(parentheses are mine)

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment