Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Revelation 1:3

"And behold, I am coming quickly. 
Blessed is he who heeds the words of the prophecy of this book."     
Revelation 22:7  NASB

Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near.

blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it 
Luke 11:28  He replied, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it."
Luke 6:47-49  "As for everyone who comes to me and hears my words and puts them into practice, I will show you what they are like. They are like a man building a house, who dug down deep and laid the foundation on rock. When a flood came, the torrent struck that house but could not shake it, because it was well built. But the one who hears my words but does not put them into practice is like a man who built a house on the ground without a foundation. The moment the torrent struck his house, it collapsed and its destruction was complete." 
John 14:21  "Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them."
Revelation 22:7  "Look, I am coming soon! Blessed is the one who keeps the words of the prophecy written in this scroll."

because the time is near 
Romans 13:11-12  And do this, understanding the present time: The hour has already come for you to wake up from your slumber, because our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed. The night is nearly over; the day is almost here. So let us put aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light.
James 5:8  You too, be patient and stand firm, because the Lord's coming is near.
1 Peter 4:7  The end of all things is near. Therefore be alert and of sober mind so that you may pray.
1 John 2:18  Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.
Revelation 22:10  Then he told me, "Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this scroll, because the time is near."

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment