Monday, October 1, 2018

I AM THE WAY AND THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE Part 1 of 6

Exodus 3:14  God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM" this is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to you.' " 
John 8:58  "Very truly I tell you," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!"
                                     - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
John 14:6  Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

John 10:9  "I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. They will come in and go out and find pasture."
Ephesians 2:17-18  He came and preached peace to you who were far away and peace to those who were near. For through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.
Hebrews 9:7-8  But only the high priest entered the inner room, and that only once a year, and never without blood, which he offered for himself and for the sins the people had committed in ignorance. The Holy Spirit was showing by this that the way into the Most Holy Place had not yet been disclosed as long as the first tabernacle was still functioning.
Hebrews 10:19-23  Therefore, brothers and sisters, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus, by a new and living way opened for us through the curtain, that is, his body, and since we have a great priest over the house of God, let us draw near to God with a sincere heart and with the full assurance that faith brings, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water. Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment