Thursday, June 12, 2014

GRACE 1 Timothy 6:20-21

Timothy, guard what has been entrusted to your care. Turn away from godless chatter and the opposing ideas of what is falsely called knowledge, which some have professed and in so doing have departed from the faith. Grace be with you all. 

guard what has been entrusted to your care 
2 Timothy 1:12-14  That is why I am suffering as I am. Yet this is no cause for shame, because I know whom I have believed, and am convinced that he is able to guard what I have entrusted to him until that day. What you heard from me, keep as the pattern of sound teaching, with faith and love in Christ Jesus. Guard the good deposit that was entrusted to you--guard it with the help of the Holy Spirit who lives in us.

Turn away from godless chatter and the opposing ideas of what is falsely called knowledge 
2 Timothy 2:16  Avoid godless chatter, because those who indulge in it will become more and more ungodly.

which some have professed and in so doing have departed from the faith 
1 Timothy 6:10  For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.
2 Timothy 2:17-18  Their teaching will spread like gangrene. Among them are Hymenaeus and Philetus, who have departed from the truth. They say that the resurrection has already taken place, and they destroy the faith of some.

Grace be with you all 
Colossians 4:18  I, Paul, write this greeting in my own hand. Remember my chains. Grace be with you.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment