Thursday, June 28, 2012

JOY Psalm 27:6

Then my head will be exalted above the enemies who surround me; at his sacred tent I will sacrifice with shouts of joy; I will sing and make music to the LORD.

Then my head will be exalted 
2 Samuel 22:49b  "You exalted me above my foes; from a violent man you rescued me."
Psalm 3:3  But you, LORD, are a shield around me, my glory, the One who lifts my head high.

above the enemies who surround me 
Psalm 22:12  Many bulls surround me; strong bulls of Bashan encircle me.

at his sacred tent I will sacrifice 
Psalm 50:14 "Sacrifice thank offerings to God, fulfill your vows to the Most High, ..."
Psalm 54:6  I will sacrifice a freewill offering to you; I will praise your name, LORD, for it is good.
Psalm 107:22  Let them sacrifice thank offerings and tell of his works with songs of joy.
Psalm 116:17  I will sacrifice a thank offering to you and call on the name of the LORD.

with shouts of joy 
Ezra 3:13  No one could distinguish the sound of the shouts of joy from the sound of weeping, because the people made so much noise. And the sound was heard far away.
Job 22:26  "Surely then you will find delight in the Almighty and will lift up your face to God."

I will sing 
Exodus 15:1  Then Moses and the Israelites sang this song to the LORD: "I will sing to the LORD, for he is highly exalted. Both the horse and driver he has hurled into the sea."

and make music to the LORD 
Psalm 33:2  Praise the LORD with the harp; make music to him on the ten-stringed lyre.
Psalm 92:1  It is good to praise the LORD and make music to your name, O Most High, ...
Psalm 147:7  Sing to the LORD with grateful praise; make music to our God on the harp.
Ephesians 5:19  ... speaking to one another with psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit. Sing and make music from your heart to the LORD, ...

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment