Thursday, March 22, 2012

FEAR Psalm 86:11

Teach me your way, LORD, that I may rely on your faithfulness; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name.

Teach me your way, LORD
Exodus 33:13 "If you are pleased with me, teach me your ways so I may know you and continue to find favor with you. Remember that this nation is your people."
1 Samuel 12:23 "As for me, far be it from me that I should sin against the LORD by failing to pray for you. And I will teach you the way that is good and right."
Psalm 25:5 Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.

that I may rely on your faithfulness
Psalm 26:2-3 Test me, LORD, and try me, examine my heart and my mind; for I have always been mindful of your unfailing love and have lived in reliance on your faithfulness.

give me an undivided heart
Jeremiah 24:7 "I will give them a heart to know me, that I am the LORD. They will be my people, and I will be their God, for they will return to me with all their heart."
Jeremiah 32:39 "I will give them singleness of heart and action, so that they will always fear me and that all will then go well for them and for their children after them.
Ezekiel 11:19 "I will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them; I will remove from them their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh."
1 Corinthians 7:35 I am saying this for your own good, not to restrict you, but that you may live in a right way in undivided devotion to the Lord.

that I may fear your name
Deuteronomy 6:24 "The LORD commanded us to obey all these decrees and to fear the LORD our God, so that we might always prosper and be kept alive, as is the case today."

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment