Saturday, November 5, 2011

LOVE 2 Corinthians 2:3-4

I wrote as I did, so that when I came I would not be distressed by those who should have made me rejoice. I had confidence in all of you, that you would all share my joy. For I wrote you out of great distress and anguish of heart and with many tears, not to grieve you but to let you know the depth of my love for you.

I wrote as I did
2 Corinthians 2:9 Another reason I wrote you was to see if you would stand the test and be obedient in everything.
2 Corinthians 7:8 Even if I caused you sorrow by my letter I do not regret it. Though I did regret it--I see that my letter hurt you, but only for a little while--. . .
2 Corinthians 7:12 So even though I wrote to you, it was neither on account of the one who did the wrong nor on account of the injured party, but rather that before God you could see for yourselves how devoted to us you are.

so that when I came I would not be distressed
2 Corinthians 12:21
I am afraid that when I come again my God will humble me before you, and I will be grieved over many who have sinned earlier and have not repented of the impurity, sexual sin and debauchery in which they have indulged.

I had confidence in all of you
2 Corinthians 7:16 I am glad I can have complete confidence in you.
2 Corinthians 8:22 In addition, we are sending with them our brother who has often proved to us in many ways that he is zealous, and now even more so because of his great confidence in you.
Galatians 5:10 I am confident in the Lord that you will take no other view. The one who is throwing you into confusion, whoever that may be, will have to pay the penalty.
2 Thessalonians 3:4 We have confidence in the Lord that you are doing and will continue to do the things we command.
Philemon 21 Confident of your obedience, I write to you, knowing that you will do even more than I ask.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment